Very Late Model Food Processing & Packaging Equipment
Surplus to the needs of Just, Inc. producer of plant-based foods and supplements
Locations in San Francisco and Fullerton, CA
Many items new and unused featuring:
San Francisco HQ / Development Plant
- Hosokawa Mikro ACM Air Classifying System, (New in crate), Complete with model 15 Micron mill, cyclone & dust collection bins, blowers, rotary air locks, support framework
- Wolverine Jetzone Oven (Fully reconditioned), all stainless, continuous rod type pan belt, originally designed for fusing pizza toppings, $100K invested in upgrades for egg bun production
- Seed & Grain Processing Equipment, all new and unused including A.T. grain cleaner, Holland seed dryer, MCI grain tester, 3 station seed huller, plus Meadows pulverizing mil and seed oil extraction press
- Production & Packaging Support with Elf ACT 600 capper, R&D size all ss ribbon blender, Waukesha 60 positive displacement pump, Noble Ware Force 66 tray and pan washer, plus new baking pans
- Biopharma Test Equipment: Agilent gas chromatograph/spectrophotometer, VWR 5000I/R shaker incubator, automated pipetter/multi-up liquid handling robot, Convochill blast freezing cabinet, plus sterilizing chamber
Fullerton Contract Packaging Plant
Previously used for mayonnaise production:
- Scott HR Turbon Intank Batch Mixing System: 200 hp floor mounted HR mixing pedestal, (2) 544 gal mixing tanks, (2) 135 gal ingredient feed tanks, auto controller and stainless work deck
- Packaging Support Equipment: Enercom Super Seal touch induction heat sealer, (2) Safeline SL2000 metal detectors, Accutek Label Ette 1 gal jug labeler, (2) 48” dia rotary accumulation tables
- Plus: (2) Masosine SPS 400 process pumps, Fortress liquid type flow through metal detectors, stainless pipework, Simco stainless lowerator and bottle conveyor
Online Auction only
Lots open for bidding May 17th
Lots begin closing Thursday, May 23rd starting at 10:00 am PST.
Inspection and Removal of items at the San Francisco location is by appointment only, please call: John Amaro – 1.415.265.1495 –firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspection and Removal of items at Fullerton, CA location is by appointment only, please call:
Keith Rottman – 18.104.22.1687 – email@example.com.
Note: Removal of items at Fullerton location will start after May 27.
For more information, please contact
Keith Rottman – 1.415.248.2007